Tier1 Electrolux EWF01 Pure Advantage Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Combo with EAFCBF Air Filter
- Ships fast!
- Convenient combo pack offering
- Refrigerator water filter and air filter both last for up to six months
- Fits Electrolux branded refrigerators (except Electrolux ICON models)
The Tier1 Electrolux EWF01/ EWF2CBPA Comparable Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter and EAFCBF Air Filter combo pack makes filter changes quick and easy. This convenient combo pack offering ensures you have the refrigerator water filter and air filter you need, when you need it! The Tier1 RWF1170 refrigerator water filter reduces contaminants, such as chlorine and turbidity, while the Tier1 RAF1150 reduces the odors foods leave behind. Together, the RWF1170 and RAF1150 help ensure your refrigerator water and air are cleaner and fresher. Each filter works for up to six months, depending on use, as well as your air, and water quality. Order the Tier1 Electrolux EWF01/ EWF2CBPA Comparable Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter and EAFCBF Air Filter combo pack today!
|Used In Brands||Electrolux|
|Actual Size (in)||6-3/4 inches (length) x 4-1/4 inches (width) x 2-1/4 inches (height)|
|Actual Size (cm)||17.15 x 10.795 x 5.715|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||400|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,514.16|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.89|
|Certifications||Independently Tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1_RWF1170_COMBO reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Rust and Corrosion
The TIER1_RWF1170_COMBO is comparable with the following part numbers
|FC300||FC-300||PS2369689||Pure Advantage NGFC 2000|
The TIER1_RWF1170_COMBO fits the following model numbers
- Turn off the icemaker (using the power switch)
- Press the button just below the filter to release it
- Slide the old filter straight out and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar to replace with another filter in 6 months.
- Push the new filter straight in until it clicks into place.
- Turn the ice maker back on
- Flush filter with water until water runs clear from dispenser.
- Press the light switch (the one that the refrigerator door presses every time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds or if the fridge has a filter button, press and hold it for 5-10 seconds.