Tier1 LG LT700P Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter (3-Pack) and Eva-Dry E-150 Silica Gel Twin Pack
Availability: In stock
Built to fit LG and Kenmore refrigerator models that use a water filter that mounts from the fridge ceiling
- Reduces contaminants and impurities that impact the quality of your drinking water
- Built for maximum performance & priced for maximum value
- Versatile application options
- Reduces mold and mildew growth potential
Maintaining high quality refrigerator water filtration and pleasant operating conditions has never been easier than with the Tier1 LG LT700P Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter (3-Pack) and Eva-Dry E-150 Silica Gel Twin Pack. This bundle allows you to replace your refrigerator filter and proactively counteract musty unpleasant odors in one convenient offering. The Tier1 LG LT700P Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter will significantly reduce chlorine taste and odor and sediment before these impurities make it into your glass or into your favorite beverages for up to six months. The moisture absorbing pouches will concurrently remove water from humid or damp places, inhibiting bacteria growth and unappealing odors. The absorbent non-toxic silica gel based technology removes excess water and undesired odors from small areas. Its compact size allows it to easily transported and fit in a wide variety of additional places such as purses, travel and duffle bags, camera cases, and shoes which would all benefit from its moisture removal effects. Order your Tier1 LG LT700P Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter (3-Pack) and Eva-Dry E-150 Silica Gel Twin Pack today!
|Actual Size (in)||7 inches (length) x 1 3/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||17.78 x 4.445|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,135.62|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0⋅05|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.89|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1_RWF1052_E_150_3_PACK is comparable with the following part numbers
|Kenmore 9690||Kenmore 46-9690||Kenmore Clear!||Kenmore Clear|
The TIER1_RWF1052_E_150_3_PACK fits the following model numbers
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- Shut off water supply.
- Twist the old filter a quarter turn counterclockwise and remove filter.
- Insert new filter into the refrigerator receiver; push the new filter in until it stops.
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise.
- Reset water filter status display.
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- To reset the water filter status light, press and hold the water filter reset button for 3 seconds.