Tier1 LG LT700P Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement and DishFish (3 Pack)
Availability: In stock
Built to fit LG and Kenmore refrigerator models that use a water filter that mounts from the fridge ceiling
- Reduces chlorine, rust, turbidity and more from your drinking water
- Ensures you get the clean and clear water for a great value
- Antimicrobial sponge inhibits the growth of bacteria
- DishFish powercell texture allows for debris to easily dislodge
The Tier1 LG LT700P Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement and DishFish (3 Pack) is a Tier1 kitchen bundle allowing you to stock up on high quality fridge filters and gain a powerful mess fighting sponge in one convenient offer. This package deal includes three LT700P LG comparable fridge filters and one dual sided scrubbing sponge called the DishFish. The fridge filters reduce contaminants in your water down to .5 microns in size and larger and filter for up to 300 gallons or approximately 6 months depending on water use and quality. The DishFish is a fun fish shaped sponge that has a scrubbing side and a sponge side for a thorough clean. The scrubbing side is made from antimicrobial material that is bacteria resistant and has an open cell structure that allows for food and other debris to easily fall out. These combine to keep this sponge cleaner and last longer, providing a greater value to traditional sponges. Order your Tier1 DishFish and fridge filter bundle and enjoy better water and a better dish washing experience.
|Actual Size (in)||7 inches (length) x 1 3/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||17.78 x 4.445|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,135.62|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.89|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
|Includes||Three fridge water filter replacements and one DishFish scrubbing sponge|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Rust and Corrosion
The TIER1_RWF1052_DISHFISH_3_PACK is comparable with the following part numbers
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- Shut off water supply.
- Twist the old filter a quarter turn counterclockwise and remove filter.
- Insert new filter into the refrigerator receiver; push the new filter in until it stops.
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise.
- Reset water filter status display.
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- To reset the water filter status light, press and hold the water filter reset button for 3 seconds.