Tier1 LG LT700P Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement and Glisten Dishwasher Magic Dishwasher Cleaner Bundle (3-Pack)
Availability: In stock
Built to fit LG and Kenmore refrigerator models that use a water filter that mounts from the fridge ceiling
- Ships fast!
- Built for performance, priced for value
- One convenient package, two necessary products
- Change you refrigerator water filter and clean your dishwasher on-time
The Tier1 LG LT700P Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement and Glisten Dishwasher Magic Dishwasher Cleaner Bundle (3-Pack) is the optimal solution for ensuring your refrigerator water filter and dishwasher are respectively promptly changed and disinfected when necessary. The combo includes three LT700P LG Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacements and one 12 ounce bottle of Glisten Dishwasher Magic Dishwasher Cleaner.Following a quick and easy installation, the refrigerator water filter provides great tasting drinking water and ice while the Glisten Dishwasher Magic Cleaner and Deodorizer goes to work eliminating offensive odors and ensuring your dishwasher operates at maximum capacity. The filter works for up to six months, depending on use and water quality, making maintenance a breeze. Order the Tier1 LG LT700P Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement and Glisten Dishwasher Magic Dishwasher Cleaner Bundle (3-Pack) today!
|Actual Size (in)||7-3/4 inches (length) x 2 inches (height) 2 inches (width)|
|Actual Size (cm)||17.78 x 4.445|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.89|
|Certifications||Independently Tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1_RWF1052_DM06N_3_PACK is comparable with the following part numbers
|Kenmore 9690||Kenmore 46-9690||Kenmore Clear!||Kenmore Clear|
The TIER1_RWF1052_DM06N_3_PACK fits the following model numbers
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- Shut off water supply.
- Twist the old filter a quarter turn counterclockwise and remove filter.
- Insert new filter into the refrigerator receiver; push the new filter in until it stops.
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise.
- Reset water filter status display.
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.