Tier1 LG LT700P Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement and Plink Garbage Disposal Cleaner (3 Pack)
Availability: Out of stock
Built to fit LG and Kenmore refrigerator models that use a water filter that mounts from the fridge ceiling
- Reduces chlorine, rust, turbidity and more from your drinking water
- Provides great tasting water and ice directly from your refrigerator
- Plink Garbage Disposal Cleaner leaves your disposal clean and your sink smelling fresh
The LG LT700P 3-Pack comparable refrigerator water filter is a discount filter replacement for similar LG filters. It will improve or maintain the great taste of your water for up to six months after trouble-free installation. Priced for maximum value, this filter will ensure your drinking water remains virtually free of contaminants including chlorine, dirt, rust, sediment and turbidity. The Plink Garbage Disposal Cleaner leaves your whole kitchen smelling fresh and your disposal clean of food particles. This cleaner breaks up food particles preserving the life of your disposal.
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Actual Size (in)||6.89 inches x 4.5 inches x 1.5 inches|
|Actual Size (cm)||17.5 cm x 11.43 cm x 3.81 cm|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1135.62|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.89|
|Certifications||Independently Tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
|Includes||3 filters, Garbage Disposal Cleaner|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Rust and Corrosion
The TIER1_RWF1052_PLM12T_3_PACK is comparable with the following part numbers
The TIER1_RWF1052_PLM12T_3_PACK fits the following model numbers
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- Shut off water supply.
- Twist the old filter a quarter turn counterclockwise and remove filter.
- Insert new filter into the refrigerator receiver; push the new filter in until it stops.
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise.
- Reset water filter status display.
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- To reset the water filter status light, press and hold the water filter reset button for 3 seconds.