Tier1 LG LT700P Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter and LG LT120F Fresh Air Filter
Availability: In stock
Built to fit LG and Kenmore refrigerator models that use a water filter that mounts from the fridge ceiling
- The air filter keeps food fresh
- Replace both filters once every six months
- Easy to install filters
- Comes included with one TIER1-RWF1052 water filter and one LG LT120F air filter
The TIER1 RWF1052 COMBO Pack comes included with the RWF1052 refrigerator water filter by Tier1 and the LG brand LT120F replacement air filter. Is it time to replace your LG LT700P water filter? Look no further than the comparable RWF1052, refrigerator water filter by Tier1. This filter will last up to six months depending on usage, and take out contaminants such as chlorine, rust, sediment and turbidity. Included with the Tier1 RWF1052 is the LG brand LT120F replacement air filter. The LT120F air filter preserves your food's taste and keeps things fresh for up to six months, in addition to neutralizing odor. Order this combo pack today!
|Used In Brands||LG, Tier1|
|Actual Size (in)||7 inches (length) x 1 3/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||17.78 x 4.445|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,135.62|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0⋅05|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.89|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
The TIER1_RWF1052_COMBO is comparable with the following part numbers
|Kenmore 9690||Kenmore 46-9690||Kenmore Clear!||Kenmore Clear|
The TIER1_RWF1052_COMBO fits the following model numbers
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- Shut off water supply.
- Twist the old filter a quarter turn counterclockwise and remove filter.
- Insert new filter into the refrigerator receiver; push the new filter in until it stops.
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise.
- Reset water filter status display.
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- To reset the water filter status light, press and hold the water filter reset button for 3 seconds.