Maintaining high quality refrigerator water filtration and pleasant operating conditions has never been easier than with the Tier1 Samsung DA29-00020B Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter (3-Pack) and Eva-Dry E-150 Silica Gel Twin Pack. This bundle allows you to replace your refrigerator filter and proactively counteract musty unpleasant odors in one convenient offering. The Tier1 Samsung DA29-00020B Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter will significantly reduce chlorine taste and odor and sediment before these impurities make it into your glass or into your favorite beverages for up to six months. The moisture absorbing pouches will concurrently remove water from humid or damp places, inhibiting bacteria growth and unappealing odors. The absorbent non-toxic silica gel based technology removes excess water and undesired odors from small areas. Its compact size allows it to easily transported and fit in a wide variety of additional places such as purses, travel and duffle bags, camera cases, and shoes which would all benefit from its moisture removal effects. Order your Tier1 Samsung DA29-00020B Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter (3-Pack) and Eva-Dry E-150 Silica Gel Twin Pack today!
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- If filter sits for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines
- Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds