Tier1 Samsung DA29-00020B Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement and DishFish (3 Pack)
Availability: In stock
Built to fit Samsung French Door and Side by Side Refrigerator Models DA-97-08006A-B and HAF-CIN/EXP
- Filters Install quickly and easily with no need for tools
- Each Filter provides up to 6 months of filtration
- Filters particles down to .5 microns and reduces chlorine taste and odor
- DishFish inhibits bacterial growth and dries quickly
The Tier1 Samsung DA29-00020B comparable refrigerator water filter replacement and DishFish (3 Pack) is Tier1's kitchen bundle offer that allows you to restock on high quality fridge filters while obtaining a fish shaped cleaning necessity. The fridge filter has a life of 300 gallons or 6 months of service, depending on water quality and usage, and is capable of filtering particles down to .5 microns in size. This bundle provides up to a year and a half of fridge filtration. By using activated carbon block technology, these filters reduce chlorine taste and odor that normally cause unpleasant water taste and smell. The DishFish is a sponge and scrubber mix that allows for a scratch free abrasive clean along with a sponge to provide a clean finish. The scrubber uses power cell design which allows the DishFish to dry quickly and dislodge debris. Made with antimicrobial material the DishFish also inhibits the growth of bacteria meaning it lasts longer and provides a better clean. Get your Tier1 Samsung DA29-00020B comparable refrigerator water filter replacement and DishFish (3 Pack) today!
|Actual Size (in)||8 3/4 inches (length) x 2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||22.225 x 5.08|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,135.62|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.89|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Rust and Corrosion
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- If filter sits for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines.
- Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds