Tier1 Samsung DA29-00020B Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement and Glisten Dishwasher Magic Dishwasher Cleaner Bundle (3-Pack)
Availability: In Stock
Built to fit Samsung French Door and Side by Side Refrigerators
- Ships fast!
- Built for performance, priced for value
- One convenient package, two necessary products
- Change you refrigerator water filter and clean your dishwasher on-time
The Tier1 Samsung DA29-00020B Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement and Glisten Dishwasher Magic Dishwasher Cleaner Bundle (3-Pack) is the optimal solution for ensuring your refrigerator water filter is changed and your dishwasher is promptly cleaned and disinfected. The combo includes three Samsung DA29-00020B Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement and one 12 ounce bottle of Glisten Dishwasher Magic Dishwasher Cleaner. Following a quick and easy installation, the refrigerator water filter provides great tasting drinking water and ice while the Glisten Dishwaster Magic Cleaner and Deodorizer goes to work eliminating offensive odors and ensuring your dishwasher operates at maximum capacity. The filter works for up to six months, depending on use and water quality, making maintenance a breeze. Order the Tier1 Samsung DA29-00020B Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement and Glisten Dishwasher Magic Dishwasher Cleaner Bundle (3-Pack) today!
|Actual Size (in)||8 3/4 inches (length) x 2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||22.225 x 5.08|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.89|
|Certifications||Independently Tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1_RWF1011_DM06N_3_PACK is comparable with the following part numbers
The TIER1_RWF1011_DM06N_3_PACK fits the following model numbers
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.