Tier1 SF-7000 Shower Filter System with Chrome Shower Head
Availability: In Stock
- Very easy to install and replace, wrench included
- Replacement Indicator on the filter ensures you always maintain the highest efficiency
- Offers immediate improvement to skin and hair
- Flows up to 2 gallons per minute
The SF-7000 shower filter system by Tier1 uses a fantastic 3-stage filtering system to reduce the harsh effects of hard water and chlorine on your skin and hair. This BPA-free system brings great filtration power without diminishing water pressure or temperature. Depending on your use, the system will filter up to 13,000 gallons and notify you with its replacement indicator when it is time to change your filter with the TIER1-SF-7001. This system is perfect for home owners and renters alike, as an easy solution to better skin and hair right from your home shower. Order today!
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Actual Size (in)||10 inches (length) x 7 inches (width) x 3 inches (height)|
|Pre Filter Media||Carbon Fiber|
|Post Filter Media||Nano Deoxidization Media|
|Materials of Construction||Food Grade ABS (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene)|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||15 - 80|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||41 - 140|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||5 - 60|
|Maximum Temperature (°F)||140|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2.0|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||7.5|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/2 inch|
|Includes||Filter, System, Chrome Head|
- Turn off the source, remove your existing shower head from the water supply pipe.
- Attach the shower filter body to the water supply pipe at the side with the chrome collar, turn clockwise to tighten until the filter system retains a firm position.
- Attach the shower cradle or shower head to the shower filter body. Note: Do not use a shower head or wand with a shut-off valve.
- Start the Indicator System. Use the center nodule on the installation wrench to press the indicator button. Turn on the water and run for 20 seconds before use.