Tier1 SF-7000 Shower Filter System with Chrome Shower Head
- Very easy to install and replace, wrench included
- Replacement Indicator on the filter ensures you always maintain the highest efficiency
- Offers immediate improvement to skin and hair
- Flows up to 2 gallons per minute
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Actual Size (in)||10 inches (length) x 7 inches (width) x 3 inches (height)|
|Pre Filter Media||Carbon Fiber|
|Post Filter Media||Nano Deoxidization Media|
|Materials of Construction||Food Grade ABS (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene)|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||15 - 80|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||41 - 140|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||5 - 60|
|Maximum Temperature (°F)||140|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2.0|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||7.5|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/2 inch|
|Includes||Filter, System, Chrome Head|
|Additional Information||Contains a Replacement Indicator to alert when it's time to change the filter.|
- Turn off the source, remove your existing shower head from the water supply pipe.
- Attach the shower filter body to the water supply pipe at the side with the chrome collar, turn clockwise to tighten until the filter system retains a firm position.
- Attach the shower cradle or shower head to the shower filter body. Note: Do not use a shower head or wand with a shut-off valve.
- Start the Indicator System. Use the center nodule on the installation wrench to press the indicator button. Turn on the water and run for 20 seconds before use.