Tier1 Waterway 817-0050 Pool and Spa Filter Replacement
- Worry-free sediment reduction for 3 months
- Cost-effective replacement
- Easy installation, does not require additional tools
- Pleated filter design captures and retains more particles
|Bottom Hole Size||1 9/10 inches Keyed|
|Media Weight (oz)||3|
|Media Square Feet||40|
|Actual Size (in)||7 5/8 inches (length) x 6 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||19.37 x 15.24|
|Primary Filter Media||Pleated Fabric|
|Filter Life (months)||3 months|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Warranty Guarantee||30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee|
|Additional Information||No Adapter, Some systems may require 2 or more filters|
The TIER1-PAS-1617 reduces the following contaminants:
The TIER1-PAS-1617 is comparable with the following part numbers
- It is time to clean or replace your filter cartridge when the pressure gauge on your filter tank reaches 8 psi above the pressure recorded when a new cartridge has been installed.
- It is also time to clean or replace your filter cartridge if there is a noticeable decrease in the pressure coming from your return jets.
- Turn the power off to your pump and bleed the excess air pressure of the system using the air valve on the filter.
- Remove any band clamps and/or lids to your filter.
- Remove the cartridge from the filter canister and dislodge any loose debris by directing a stream of water from a garden hose between each pleat.
- Do not use a high pressure car wash wand or a stiff brush to clean your cartridge. These abrasive methods may damage the filter media and snap the bands.
- Apply a spray on filter cleaner to the cartridge or grid to remove any oils or other organics. If stubborn stains persist, soak the cartridge overnight in a solution of TSP (trisodium phosphate).
- Rinse the cartridge thoroughly with clean fresh water and return it to the filter tank. Secure the tank lid and any band clamps.
- Restart your filtration system per manufacturerâ€™s instructions.