Tier1 Whole House 10 GPM Catalytic Hard Water Conditioner
Availability: In stock
- No waste water, needed chemicals, or power requirements.
- No disruption in water service unlike many traditional water softening systems.
- Long filter life of 10 to 15 years, requires very little to no maintenance.
- Supports a flow rate of up to 10 gallons per minute. Note: supply flow should never drop below 1 gallon per minute. This minimal threshold must be met consistently to activate the filters treatment.
The Tier1 whole house 10 gpm catalytic hard water conditioner is a non sacrificial media water conditioner that requires no power, produces no waste, and uses no chemical additive for dealing with scale build up. This filter features a unique core design that creates turbulent water and when combined with a small electrical current from the alloy core turns hard scale minerals into a harmless crystalline form which can be washed down the drain instead of binding to appliances and plumbing. This filter does not remove minerals like a traditional salt softener but allows them to pass safely down the drain. this prevents future build up and slowly washes away existing scale deposits. The alloy core is non sacrificial and is housed within a non reactive stainless steel tube. Treat your water with the Tier1 whole house 10 gpm catalytic hard water conditioner.
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Actual Size (in)||11.5 inches (length) x 1.5 inches (diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||29.21 x 3.81|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1000000|
|Filter Life (months)||120 months|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||10|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1 inch|
- For City Water: Install after water supply shut off valve.
- For Well Water: Install between well pump and pressure tank if possible. Otherwise install after pressure tank. Filter can be connected to any type of pipe - copper, pvc, copper, galvanized, etc.