Instructions, Conditions & FAQs
- Select â€˜Subscribeâ€™ when completing your order
- Enter your own filter replacement schedule based on the drop-downs provided. You may also select the default option to receive a new filter every six months.
- Choose your shipping method. This will be the shipping method we use on your behalf for all orders going forward, unless you tell us different.
- Enter your billing method. This will be the billing method we use on your behalf for all orders going forward, unless you tell us different.
- Your account will be billed based on the filter replacement interval we estimate or you provide.
- You will be provided a reminder email, one week before your order is to be billed and shipped.
- Account details, including billing method, filter type and shipping method, may be changed at any time.
- Any filters sent your way in error may be returned. We will cover all shipping costs.
1. How do you know when itâ€™s time to send me a new filter?
We will send you a new filter based on the replacement schedule you provide, or if you choose the default option, we will send you a new filter every six months.
2. How will I know when my next filter is on the way?
One week prior to when your filter is due to be shipped, weâ€™ll send you a heads-up email, alerting you that your next filter is due to charge and ship. Within this email will be instructions and contact information to either cancel or reschedule your order.
3. How do I update my account details?
After signing up, youâ€™ll be provided account log-in details that you can use to go into your account to make any changes at any time. You can also call our customer service department for help at 1-888-801-7873.