WFFM100XW Premier Faucet Mount Drinking Water Filter System by DuPont
- Works out-of-box with a 100 gallon cartridge included
- Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection
- Attaches to standard faucets in seconds
The WFFM100XW Premier Faucet Mount Drinking Water Filter System by DuPont utilizes Microban Antimicrobial technology to reduce mold, bacteria, and more. The WFFM100XW includes a 100 gallon cartridge, so you can enjoying cleaner, filtered water right away. The WFFM100XW is finished in classic white and installs on most standard faucets quickly and easily.
|Used In Brands||DuPont|
|Actual Size (in)||6 inches (length) x 3 inches (width)|
|Actual Size (cm)||15.24 (length) x 7.62 (cm)|
|Media||Activated Coconut Carbon with Aquafix|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (gallons)||100|
|Filter Life (liters)||378.54|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||10 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.45|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.703|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53|
|Warranty Guarantee||3 year limited warranty|
The DUPONT-WFFM100XW reduces the following contaminants:
- 1,2-Dichlorobenzene / O-Dichlorobenzene (ODCB)
- 1,4-Dichlorobenzene / P-dichlorobenzene (p-DCB)
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D)
- Carbon Tetrachloride
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Chlorobenzene / Monochlorobenzene
- Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT)
- Ethylene Dibromide (EDP) / 1,2-Dibromoethane
- Fenoprop / Silvex (2,4,5-TP)
- Haloacetic Acids (HAA5)
- Hard Scale
- Heavy Metals
- Lead at pH 6.5
- Lead at ph 6.5-8.5
- Lead at pH 8.5
- Mercury at pH 6.5
- Mercury at pH 8.5
- Methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE)
- Nitrates / Nitrites
- Pet Dander
- Tetrachloroethylene / Perchloroethylene (PERC)
- Total Trihalomethanes (TTHM)
The DUPONT-WFFM100XW fits the following model numbers
- Remove aerator from faucet.
- Determine the need for an adapter.
- Attach the filter to you faucet with filter monitor facing you.
- Unscrew filter cover and insert filter cartridge.
- Flush the new filter cartridge with cold water.