WFFM300XW Low Profile Faucet Mount Drinking Water Filter System by DuPont
Availability: Special Order Item
- Works out-of-box with a 100 gallon cartridge included
- Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection
- Attaches to standard faucets in seconds
The WFFM300XW Low Profile Faucet Mount Drinking Water Filter System by DuPont serves better water right from your faucet. The sleek low profile design is complimented by a clean white finish. The WFFM300XW fits most standard faucets, installs quickly and easily and includes a 100 gallon cartridge. The WFFM300XW uses Microban Antimicrobial technology to reduce the contaminants living in your water, such as mold, bacteria, and more!
|Used In Brands||DuPont|
|Actual Size (in)||6 1/2 inches (length) x 2 15/16 inches (width)|
|Actual Size (cm)||16.51 x 7.39|
|Media||Activated Coconut Carbon with Aquafix|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (gallons)||100|
|Filter Life (liters)||378.54|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||10 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.45|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.703|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53|
|Warranty Guarantee||3 year limited warranty|
The DUPONT-WFFM300XW reduces the following contaminants:
- 1,2-Dichlorobenzene / O-Dichlorobenzene (ODCB)
- 1,4-Dichlorobenzene / P-dichlorobenzene (p-DCB)
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D)
- Carbon Tetrachloride
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Chlorobenzene / Monochlorobenzene
- Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT)
- Ethylene Dibromide (EDP) / 1,2-Dibromoethane
- Haloacetic Acids (HAA5)
- Hard Scale
- Heavy Metals
- Lead at pH 6.5
- Lead at ph 6.5-8.5
- Lead at pH 8.5
- Mercury at pH 6.5
- Mercury at pH 8.5
- Methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE)
- Nitrates / Nitrites
- Pet Dander
- Tetrachloroethylene / Perchloroethylene (PERC)
- Total Trihalomethanes (TTHM)
The DUPONT-WFFM300XW fits the following model numbers
- Remove aerator from faucet.
- Determine the need for an adapter.
- Attach the filter to you faucet with filter monitor facing you.
- Unscrew filter cover and insert filter cartridge.
- Flush the new filter cartridge with cold water.