The AquaFresh Whirlpool W10413645A EveryDrop EDR2RXD1 Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement is a comparable replacement for the Whirlpool W10413645A. Manufactured to effectively reduce contaminants commonly found in drinking water, such as chlorine taste and odor, dirt, turbidity and more, the filter leaves you with clean, great-tasting drinking water. Each filter lasts for up to six months, or 200 gallons, depending on water quality. Purchase with the confidence of knowing the AquaFresh Whirlpool W10413645A EveryDrop EDR2RXD1 Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement has earned IAPMO Research and Testing's Water Quality Platinum Seal. Order today!
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Remove the reusable color-keyed knob from the end
- Slide the knob onto the end of the new filter
- Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops and twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- If filter sets for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines