RO-122-W14 - White 2.2 Gallon Reverse Osmosis System Bladder Tank
2.2 Gallon Reverse Osmosis System Tank. Replacement RO water accumulator tank for Reverse Osmosis Systems. This RO tank has been tested and certified by NSF International under NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for material and structural integrity. There is a side mounted air valve for re-pressurizing the tank when needed. The RO Tank has a 1/4-Inch NPT stainless steel connector at the top of the tank. A black RO tank stand is included with the RO tank. This RO Tank can replace an existing Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Tank or increase your water storage capacity by Teeing off your existing line. If you Tee off for an additional RO Storage Tank, make sure that both tanks have the same pre-charge. The Tank Volume is 3.2 gallons and the Storage Capacity is 2.2 Gallons. Note: The actual water storage capacity of RO tanks is not the stated size. Reverse Osmosis water storage tanks have an internal bladder and an air pocket. The actual water storage capacity will depend on the air pressure inside the tank, the water pressure and the shut off pressure.
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
- Before setting the pressure on your tank, you should empty the tank of water
- There are two nipples on the tank. The nipple on the bottom should have a blue cap on it. Remove this cap and use a bicycle pump to add pressure to the tank
- You should use a digital pressure gauge on the nipple because non-digital pressure gauges are not sensitive enough
- The recommended pressure for your tank depends on the size of your tank. The most common tank size is 2 gallons. For these and similarly-sized tanks, you should have pressure of 8 psi when the tank is empty. If the tank is full, there should be 36 psi
- For larger tanks, such as 14 gallon, 36 gallon, 44 gallon, and 86 gallon units, the pressure will need to be greater