3M Aqua-Pure AP11T Whole House Filtration System
Designed for small to medium sized homes, the 3M Aqua-Pure AP11T provides a great deal of flexibility because the industry standard size filter housing will receive many different filter types in that size category. So you can choose whatever filter suits your water conditions best, and the clear sump makes it possible for you to visually inspect your filter and replace it before the water flow decreases. You're going to love your filtered water. The 3M Aqua-Pure AP11T Whole House Filtration System complete kit includes an industry standard size filter housing, AP110 filter cartridge, and spanner wrench. Whole house filter system designed for small to medium sized homes. Integrated pressure relief button for convenience when replacing filters. 3/4-inch female pipe thread inlet/outlet. 1-Year Limited Warranty.
|Used In Brands||Aqua-Pure|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||13-11/16 inches (height) x 4-9/16 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||34.8 x 11.6|
|Primary Filter Media||Cellulose|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||8|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||30.3|
|Fitting Size (inches)||3/4 inch|
|Warranty Guarantee||10 year limited warranty|
|Includes||Includes filter housing, AP110 filter cartridge, and filter wrench|
The AQUA-PURE-AP11T is comparable with the following part numbers
The AQUA-PURE-AP11T fits the following model numbers
- Loose fit all component parts and calculate length of pipe to be removed.
- If using the quick-mount valve kit, refer to instructions included with the APQM4 Kit.
- Cut appropriate length of pipe.
- Apply PTFE tape to threads of both male adapters, then rotate each into filter housing. Make a tight connection but do not overtighten.
- Place brass locking nuts and ferrules as shown in the diagram.
- Place filter housing with male adapters onto incoming and outgoing plumbing.
- Make sure you correctly align the â€œINâ€ end of the housing with the incoming water line.
- Tighten locking nuts securely with the wrench.
- Slowly turn water supply on, open shut-off valve and check for leaks.