The Everpure I2000-2 replacement filter's precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and cryptosporidium and giardia cysts. The Everpure I2000-2 features Micro-Pure II media with AgION antimicrobial protection which inhibits any potential bacterial growth. The Everpure I2000-2 Ice Filter reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale buildup from dirt and dissolved minerals. Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity. Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump. Ideal for most cubers up to 750 lbs./day or flakers up to 1,500 lbs/day. The Everpure Insurice 2000-2 replacement filter is a sanitary quick change cartridge that is easy to install and replace. The Everpure Insurice 2000 unit has a Standard 42 and Standard 53 NSF certification.
- The Everpure I2000-2 filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi
- Always flush the Everpure I2000-2 filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change
- Flush the Everpure i2000-2 by running water through the filter for five minutes at full flow
- Service flow rate must not exceed 1.67 gpm
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down
- Allow 2-1/2 inches of clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement