Introducing the EveryDrop EDR2RXD1 Ice and Water Refrigerator Filter 2 by Whirlpool Water: an engineered filter replacement for the Whirlpool W10413645A with upgraded contaminant reduction. NSF certified increase in the number of reduced contaminants from 7 to 24 including waterborne parasites, chlorine taste and odor, pesticides, industrial chemicals, pharmaceuticals, metals, minerals, and more. The other difference is in the attractive design created with dashing colors and approachable model numbers set out to make sure that you get the right filter for your refrigerator. Order now!
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Remove the reusable color-keyed knob from the end
- Slide the knob onto the end of the new filter
- Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops and twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- If filter sets for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines