LG LT1000P Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter
- Great tasting ice and water in every glass
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor
- Alternative to single use water bottles
|Actual Size (in)||7 1/10 inches (Length) x 2 1/10 inches (width) x 2 1/10 inches (Depth)|
|Actual Size (cm)||18.034 x 5.334 x 5.334|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||20 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53, NSF/ANSI Standard 401|
The LT1000P reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
The LT1000P is comparable with the following part numbers
- Remove old filter by turning counter-clockwise, once rotation is complete pull the filter out of the manifold.
- Remove protective cover from the o-rings of the new filter.
- Line up the filter tabs and insert the new filter into the manifold hole and rotate clockwise to secure.
- Close the cover to complete the replacement installation. Run 2-3 gallons of water through the system to remove trapped air and contaminants.
- (If fridge is equipped with water filter indicator) Press and hold filter button or reset button for 5 seconds to reset filter indicator.