LG LT1000P Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter
Availability: In Stock
Fits thirteen different LG fridge models (listed below).
- Great tasting ice and water in every glass
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor
- Alternative to single use water bottles
The LG LT1000P Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter reduces contaminants such as lead, mercury, asbestos, and benzene to keep your ice and water pure and safe. With the ability to further filter chlorine taste and odors you can avoid the unpleasant taste and smells that would otherwise accompany a drink from the tap. This filter has a life of 6 months or 200 gallons, providing a great alternative to wasteful single use water bottles. Order your LG LT1000P Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter filter today and enjoy a clear and crisp glass of water.
|Actual Size (in)||7 1/10 inches (Length) x 2 1/10 inches (width) x 2 1/10 inches (Depth)|
|Actual Size (cm)||18.034 x 5.334 x 5.334|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||20 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53, NSF/ANSI Standard 401|
The LT1000P reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
The LT1000P is comparable with the following part numbers
- Remove old filter by turning counter-clockwise, once rotation is complete pull the filter out of the manifold.
- Remove protective cover from the o-rings of the new filter.
- Line up the filter tabs and insert the new filter into the manifold hole and rotate clockwise to secure.
- Close the cover to complete the replacement installation. Run 2-3 gallons of water through the system to remove trapped air and contaminants.
- (If fridge is equipped with water filter indicator) Press and hold filter button or reset button for 5 seconds to reset filter indicator.