10 X 2.5 String Wound Polypropylene Replacement Filter by Tier1 (5 micron)
Availability: In stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $4.99
3 Filters Price $4.79 each
- High surface area String Wound Polypropylene filter media
- Aids you in the battle against rust and scale
- Fits many common 10 x 2.5-inch housings
The OmniFilter RS2SS comparable water filter by Tier1 is a 10 x 2.5 inch whole house water filter for municipal and well water applications that require reduction of sand, silt, scale, and rust. String Wound Polypropylene filter media headlines this 5 micron replacement filter that will meet your filtering challenges head on. Order today!
|Used In Brands||OmniFilter, Tier1|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||9-3/4 inches (length) x 2-1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.77 x 6.096|
|Media||String Wound Polypropylene|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (gallons)||15,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||56,781.15|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 145|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 62.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||18.927|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1-RS5-934 is comparable with the following part numbers
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly. Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.