Pentek C-1 Carbon Water Filters (9.75-inch x 2.5-inch)
1 Filter $12.99
3 Filters Price $12.22 each
6 Filters Price $11.69 each
- Ships fast!
- Reduces a range of contaminants
- Filters contaminants down to 5 microns in size!
- Reinforced with a polyester backing and external netting
The Pentek C-1 water filter reduces fine sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and bad taste and odor. The Pentek C1 water filters produce healthier, better-tasting drinking water. The Pentek C-1 filter cartridge provides sediment filtration, bad taste & odor, and chlorine taste & odor reduction due to its carbon impregnated fabric filter media. The Pentek C-1 filter cartridge is recommended for chlorinated water supplies. This cartridge offers an economical solution for all of your general purpose water filtration needs. Pentek C1 dual-purpose cartridges filter out fine sediment particles and reduce unwanted taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor from your tap water.
C1 filters are constructed of a carbon-impregnated cellulose media. The Pentek C-1 water filter has a polyester reinforced backing and external netting that provides additional strength and dirt-loading capacity. These C-1 water filter dual-purpose cartridges are well suited for a wide range of residential applications and make excellent polishing filters when used in process or closed-loop streams. Nominal 5 micron rating means this filter can reduce contaminants down to 5 microns in size and reject those larger. The Pentek C1 water filters have high dirt-holding capacity.
The 10 X 2.5 Pentek C-1 carbon and cellulose replacement filter is built to fit 10-inch x 2.5-inch filter housings. This standard sizing allows this filter to easily replace existing styles of whole house filters for housings requiring 10 x 2.5 inch filters. The Pentek C-1 goes to work immediately providing cleaner, fresher water for up to six months. Enjoy cleaner better water with your whole house replacement filter today.
For more information please see the related tabs above or read the Pentek C-1 User Guide
|Used In Brands||Cuno, Filterite, Harmsco, Keystone, Pentek, U.S. Water, US Filter|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||9 3/4 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.77 x 6.35|
|Primary Filter Media||Carbon Wrapped|
|Materials of Construction||Filter Core: Polypropylene, Netting: Polyethylene, Reinforcement Backing: Cellulose Polyester, End Caps: Vinyl Plastisol|
|Filter Life (gallons)||2,500|
|Filter Life (liters)||9,463.53|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 51.7|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||5.00|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||18.93|
|Certifications||Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements only|
|Includes||One 9-3/4 x 2-1/2 Inch Pentek C-1 Carbon Water Filter|
|Primary Filter Media||PAC-impregnated Cellulose|
The PENTEK-C1 reduces the following contaminants:
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
The PENTEK-C1 is comparable with the following part numbers
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly.
- Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- NOTE: This step is important to ensure a proper housing seal. Make certain the o-ring is seated level in the groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.