10 X 4.5 Pleated Cellulose Replacement Filter by Tier1 (20 micron)
Availability: In stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $11.99
3 Filters Price $11.59 each
6 Filters Price $11.19 each
- Carbon Resin Impregnated Pleated Cellulose filter media
- Reduces many common water contaminant for up to six months
- Fits many common housings with a 10 inch by 4.5 inch size
The Pentek S1-BB comparable by Tier1 is a 10 x 4.5 inch whole house sediment water filter for municipal water system applications that require reduction of rust, silt, dirt, scale, and sand. Carbon Resin Impregnated Pleated Cellulose filter media headlines this 30 micron sediment filter that will meet your filtering challenges head on. Order today!
|Used In Brands||American Plumber, Culligan, Pentek, Tier1, Whirlpool|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 4-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||10 inches (length) x 4 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||25.4 x 11.43|
|Media||Resin Impregnated Pleated Cellulose|
|Primary Filter Media||Pleated Cellulose|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||20|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 145|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 62.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||10|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||37.8541|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1-S1-BB is comparable with the following part numbers
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth.
- Rinse thoroughly. Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- NOTE: This step is important to ensure a proper housing seal. Make certain the o-ring is seated level in the groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.