Pro Products RK41N Pro Res Care Resin Cleaning Solution (1 Gallon Bottle)
Availability: In stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $21.99
3 Filters Price $21.29 each
6 Filters Price $20.69 each
- For extra strength Resin Cleaning choose Res Care.
- RK41N Resin Cleaner maintains the performance of the softener resin.
- Pro Res Care RK41N is NSF Certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 60 for drinking water additives.
Pro Chemicals RK41N Res Care is a specially formulated liquid resin cleaner designed to clean resin pores of iron, manganese, silt, metal particles and organic compounds that cause softener inefficiencies. Regular use of Pro Products RK41N Resin Cleaner will restore the softener resin back to peak efficiency and maintain the life of the unit. For best results use Res Care Automatic Feeder or manually add during regeneration to prevent mineral build up. Res Care is a more aggressive cleaner compared to Softener Mate.
|Used In Brands||Pro Products|
|Container Size (oz)||128 oz|
|Container Size (ml)||3,785.41|
The PRO-PRODUCTS-RK41N is comparable with the following part numbers
- First Application: Pour 4 oz. (1/2 cup) of Pro Res Care per cu. ft. directly into brine well (for softeners with no brine well, pour directly into salt tank when salt is low)
- Manually regenerate softener
- Repeat regeneration if taste, odor, or discoloration is detected in discharge
- Then, turn on the faucet nearest the softener, that has cold, soft water and run until the odor or taste is gone
- Preventative Maintenance: Add 1/2 oz. (1 Tbsp.) per cu. ft. to brine well before each regeneration
- Automatic Feeder Systems: Follow recommended dosage and feed rates specified by manufacturer or supplier. Store in unopened containers, under cool, dry, conditions