Rusco 1-100ST-F Polyester Screen Sediment Trapper System
|Used In Brands||Rusco|
|Actual Size (in)||14 3/8 inches (height) x 5 inches (width)|
|Actual Size (cm)||36.51 x 13.335|
|Primary Filter Media||Polyester|
|Materials of Construction||Screen Material: Polyester, Cover Material: High Impact Polymer Resin, Body Material: PVC|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||152|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 150|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||10|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||37.8|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1 inch|
|Color||Clear / White|
|Includes||Polyester Screen Sediment Trapper System|
The RUSCO-1-100ST-F reduces the following contaminants:
The RUSCO-1-100ST-F is comparable with the following part numbers
- Install the filter in a location that protects it from damage such as impact, freeze, excessive heat, chemical contact and water hammer.
- Install the filter in the preferred vertical position with the purge outlet pointing down and also where it can be easily accessed for cleaning and maintenance.
- Install the filter on the discharge side of the pump to allow the filter to be cleaned by purging through the flush valve.
- Refer to arrows on the filter body for correct water flow direction.
- Adhere to all local and state codes, laws and regulations.
- Use approved solvent cement for gluing PVC connections. Follow gluing instructions on glue container.
- It is recommended that the clear cover be removed from the PVC body prior to the gluing process. Any excess glue that comes in contact with the clear cover will damage it.