Whirlpool WHEEDF UltraEase Replacement Filter Pack
Availability: In stock
Fits the Whirlpool UltraEase Undersink Filtration System
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $45.99
3 Filters Price $44.69 each
6 Filters Price $43.29 each
- Ships fast!
- NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53 Tested and Certified
- Improves water taste and reduces many contaminants
- Simple filter exchange for easy no mess filter replacements
The Whirlpool WHEEDF filter 2-pack contains replacement filters for the Whirlpool WHED20 dual stage drinking water system. The Whirlpool WHEEDF Filter Pack has been NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53 Tested and Certified for the reduction of the following contaminants: Sediment, Cysts, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Chemicals and Lead. The Whirlpool WHEEDF includes a battery replacement for the EZ-Change Indicator Light. It is recommended that you replace the WHEEDF filters every 6 months based on your water quality and usage. Capacity is 270 gallons (1022 liters). Also known as item number 129795.
The Whirlpool WHEEDF filters feature simple installation and replacement. With just a simple quarter turn you can reinstall the new filter and get back to treating your water. This simple installation does not require any tools and minimizes the time you would spend replacing filters on an ordinary under sink system. No mess and no need to turn off your water supply mean the biannual filter replacement goes off without a hitch.
Carbon media, whether as granular activated carbon or as a carbon block functions as a fantastic water filtration media due to its incredibly high porosity. This high porosity maximizes the surface area contaminants are exposed to and ensures that contaminants have a great chance of being captured and reduced from your drinking water. Carbon filters are known for being effective at reducing the unpleasant taste and odors associated with city water chlorine treatment. If you are looking for better tasting water with excellent contaminant reduction try out a carbon filter today!
|Used In Brands||Whirlpool|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||9-3/4 inches (Lengh) x 2-1/4 inches (Width) x 2-1/4 inches (Depth)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.765 x 5.715 x 5.715|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (gallons)||270|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,022|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 125|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53|
|Includes||One Whirlpool Carbon Block Pre/Post Filter Set|
|Primary Filter Media||Carbon Block|
The WHIRLPOOL-WHEEDF reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
The WHIRLPOOL-WHEEDF is comparable with the following part numbers
The WHIRLPOOL-WHEEDF fits the following model numbers
- Turn filter cartridge to the left to remove cartridges from the filter heads.
- Dispose of the cartridges in a proper manner
- Install new cartridges.
- Turn cartridges to the right to re-attach to the filter heads.
- Remove and replace the timer battery using the following steps.
- 1) Loosen the screw on the right side of the faucet base.
- 2) Press the battery housing upwards from faucet base until it releases from the base.
- 3) Replace the battery (CR 2032 or equivalent). Positive (+) side facing the back
- 4) When the battery is first replaced the light in the base will flash six times and turn off.
- 5) After the six flashes the timer enters the 6 month time cycle.
- 6) If it repeatedly flashes two times, the battery is weak and needs to be replaced.
- 7) Re-install the battery housing and firmly tighten the mounting screw.
- Flush system for 10 minutes to remove and loose carbon fines.